1. Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, visa status, work history and other information provided in your resume etc. Such information will be collected only to the extent necessary for the purposes of use listed in Section 3 below, and only directly from you or from third parties* with your consent or by fair and appropriate means.
For sensitive personal information such as race, beliefs, medical history, criminal record, sexual orientation and activities relating to labor union, the Company will not collect such personal information unless it is directly collected with your consent or prescribed by laws and regulations.＊The collection from third parties include obtaining publicly available information (company information, industry information, specialized magazines, books, the Internet, etc.) and receiving information in good faith from the reputable people in the relevant industries etc.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company has established internal information management systems and database management procedures, and takes required and appropriate safety measures to protect the collected personal information against the risk of unauthorized access as well as the risk of loss, leakage, destruction, tampering, etc., of such personal information. The Company has also taken an appropriate action to ensure the secure traceability of access to personal information.
3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Appropriate recruitment and worker dispatched labor/outsourcing services for job seekers and services particularly in the areas of IT, recruitment and administrative processes (collectively called "Our Services"), where the Company performs candidate registration and job matching, and provides recruitment information to job seekers and relevant information to companies seeking workers.
- Any service related to Our Services including: questionnaires on opinions and feedback to improve Our Services; notices about information of seminars, events, campaigns and Our Services; statistical processing of profiles of registrants to analyze and understand market trends; provision of appropriate responses to inquiries, complaints and consultations; work related to ensuring the secure traceability of the transfer of personal information with third parties; and other related services.
Recruitment and employment management operations for the employees of the Company.
If any personal information is to be used outside the scope of the above purposes, then the Company shall notify you in writing or by any alternative means, and proceed such use only after obtaining your consent. The collected personal information will not be disclosed or provided to companies seeking workers or any third party without your consent. However, the personal information may be provided without the individual's prior consent in the following circumstances.
- If the disclosure is necessary for the protection of your life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent thereto;
- If the disclosure is especially necessary for the protection for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent thereto;
- If the disclosure is necessary for cooperating with a state body, a local government, or those who are entrusted by such organizations in performing the services prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the performance of such services;
- If the disclosure is requested by the court, public prosecutor's office, police, bar association, Consumer Information Center, or other organization which has an equivalent authority of such organizations;
- If the disclosure is permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
The Company may share and jointly utilize the collected personal information with en Japan K.K. (the parent company in Japan) as follows:
- For purposes of shared use: Appropriate recruitment and dispatched labor services for job seekers, recruitment and employment management operations for the employees of the Company, and other related services;
- Items of personal information subject to shared use: Name, address, telephone number, email address, work history and other information provided in your resume;
- The name of the Company and representative person responsible for the management of personal information:
en world Japan K.K.
President and Representative Director, Tae Ho Kim
12 F Tokyo Square Garden, 3-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
The Company may outsource the handling of the collected personal information for its business such as mailing, statistical processing to analyze and understand market trends, etc., in the course of providing Our Services and running our employment management operations.
The Company will select outsourcing companies under strict conditions that guarantee that they maintain sufficient standards in protection of personal information. All outsourcing companies will sign a confidentiality agreement before they start providing their services and the Company will supervise them appropriately to secure the safe management of personal information.
6. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Information to Group Entities
The Company may transfer the collected personal information to the following group entities in the course of providing Our Services. For the guarantee of sufficient standards in protection of personal information maintained among the group entities, the Company has established the corporate data protection rule that is applicable to the Company itself and the group entities. For more information on the personal information protection systems of the relevant countries, please refer to the "Survey of Personal information Protection Systems in Foreign Countries"(Japanese Only) published by the Personal Information Protection Committee.
New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (based in India)
Navigos Group Vietnam Joint Stock Company (based in Vietnam)
7. Association with SNS account
8. Change, Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
The Company strives to keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date at all times. With respect to changing, disclosing, correcting, adding and/or deleting any personal information entrusted to the Company, discontinuance of any personal information by the Company, or in case of any questions regarding such personal information, the principal should get in touch with the contact desk below and/or the consultant in charge. The Company will take the necessary procedures accordingly only if it can confirm that the requester is the principal (if the Company makes any corrections or deletions, the Company will notify the principal in a reasonable and appropriate manner).
(Contact Desk for Inquiring Personal Information)
en world Japan K.K.
12F Tokyo Square Garden, 3-1-1, Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031
The Company will not return documents provided to it in order to receive Our Services to either the registrants or any third party under any circumstances. The Company may remove the personal information of registrants from its files without obtaining prior consent if it determines that such information no longer needs to be kept.
In addition, the Company may use analytics and statistical tools including Google Analytics to improve the effectiveness of Our Services to you. Cookies information may be provided to such tool providers for the purpose of analytics.
For more information about cookies, please visit
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit
Our website may provide links to other websites which are not operated by the Company for general information purposes. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of your use of any linked website.
Last Updated：1 Oct, 2022
Take your English to the Next Level
en world recruitment for mid to high level international business people
en world Japan White Paper 2022
As one of the largest recruitment firms specialized in global talent in Japan, en world Japan released a white paper entitled "Unpacking Recruitment Market Trends and Job Seekers' Attitudes Toward Changing Jobs After More Than Two Years of the Covid-19 Pandemic" on April 26, 2022 which highlighted mid-career hiring strategies at foreign capital and Japanese global firms.Download