・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage Regional Sales team and lead them to develop a portfolio of Convenience, Supermarket, Vending Machine in a given geographical area through active selling and the implementation of agreed Perfect Store standards or Perfect Outlet Standards.
1. Develop and execute Field Sales plan.
2. Manage and achieve defined KPI targets locally: distribution, cooler placement, additional store placements, Perfect Store, CAP etc.
3. Ensure that team secure and improve the in-store presence of our brand via implementation of Perfect Store standards or Perfect Outlet standards.
4. Promotional execution - ensure desired promotions are in place and running from the first day.
5. Case Studies - push team to deliver case studies or support information for case studies on an ad hoc basis.
6. Ensure correct input of call data and audit data and use audit reports to help develop KA Specialists where necessary.
7. To join each KA Specialist in the negotiation with customers. Expected to be in the field 2-3 days per week.
8. Administration - complete all necessary admin monthly on time and accurately.
9. Ensure the striker team understand their individual job roles and are carrying them out in line with agreed working practices.
10. To train and develop team members so that each team member's contribution and potential is maximized.
11. To constantly measure and review the team's performance against performance targets providing regularly and constructive feedback and effectively manage poor performance.
12. To coach and develop team members so that each team member's contribution and potential is maximized.
13. To establish and maintain a dynamic and fun team environment that encourages positive attitude, team interaction and creativity.
14. To foster strong relationships between the company and other regional managers/ KA Specialists.
1. >5 years' experience in FMCG sector.
2. Previous successful experience leading sales teams is plus.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Leadership, Motivation and Team Skills.
2. Clear understanding of markets, sales & distribution, competitor activity, consumer behavior in FMCG context
3. A commitment to people management and development with a proven ability to build and develop talent.
4. Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand financial statements and market trends
5. Fluent in written and spoken English is plus. MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) skill.
6. Very high negotiation and interpersonal skills
7. Management reporting and budget control.
8. Strong presentation skills
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
University Degree (business, marketing or similar).
Valid driving license
1. Will to win
9. Flexible and adaptable
14. Team Player
17. Problem solver
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales