・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Regulatory Reporting *VP
Multinational Investment Bank
- Global - Business in more than 150 countries and jurisdictions, providing corporations, governments, investors, institutions and individuals with a broad range of financial products and services.
- Comprehensive financial services for institutional clients
- Deep and trusted client relationships
- Global network supports multinational clients
- Responsible for monthly reporting of "Capital Adequacy Ratio" to Local regulators
- Responsible for daily reporting of "Capital Adequacy Ratio" to Senior managements / global team
- Analysis and implementation of new products treatment, communicating with Businesses
- Analysis of required Capital / Sub-debt amount and Risk Usage by Businesses in Capital Plan
- Drive continuous improvement, standardization, simplification, and automation for efficiency
- Keep the quality and accuracy of these reports, including the analysis for any improvement
- Working with Technology team to enhance the in-house system for this calculation
- Instill operational discipline into existing team processes
- Work with senior leadership on strategic planning, establishing guidelines, implementing controls, and executing strategic plans
- Over 8 years experiences in Financial Institutions or relevant experiences
- Reading comprehension of Japanese regulation and leading the implementation in the system
- Fundamental knowledge of various Financial Products / J GAAP accounting
- Language: Japanese - Native Level / English - Business Level
- Application skills: MS Excel, Power Point etc.
- Local Regulatory Reporting experiences, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experiences.
10-15 million JPY + Bonus
Social insurance, Flex, WFH, Retirement benefit system, Counselling service, Medical check-ups
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays , New year's holiday, Annual Leave, Spouse (partner) maternity leave, Volunteering time off, Maternity leave, Parental leave, Nursing care leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance