ELECTRONIC INVOICES FROM NAVIGOS GROUPAugust 31, 2016
Since August 15th, 2016, we have implemented electronic invoices instead of paper invoices for all services provided by Navigos Group.
With the goal of continuous improvement in order to bring the best experiences to our customers, Navigos Search is happy to announce an important improvement in our invoicing process as below: Since August 15th, 2016, we have implemented electronic invoices instead of paper invoices for all services provided by Navigos Group.
Electronic invoices will eliminate traditional delivery channel and provide you with three additional amazing benefits, including:
- Saving considerable time: Once invoice information is successfully registered in our system, invoices will be automatically generated after 60 minutes and notified to you through emails and sms.
- Fast and convenient communication: The transaction process will become easier than ever as you will be able to download invoices yourself on the vietnamworks.com website with your own account and print them. The risk of loss in delivery will be completely removed.
- Guaranteed storage security: Our system will store all invoices for your download at any time with unlimited numbers of download. It will absolutely abolish the risk of losing invoices in your storage process.
We assure the legality of our electronic invoices because they are signed with our electronic signature, which are legally registered with competent authorities as well as properly announced to tax offices in accordance with current tax regulations.
STEPS TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC INVOICES
ON NAVIGOS GROUP WEBSITE
Step 1: Check email
Within 60 minutes, after invoice information is successfully registered in our system, e-invoices will e-invoices will be issued and Customers will receive email notices as below:
Step 2: Open email and click on the invoice’s series number.
The email includes the invoice number. Customers click on the invoice series number to assess the link of invoice as below.
Step 3: Sign in your account on http://employer.vietnamworks.com website to receive electronic invoice.
Enter email address and password. Click on “Sign in” to access the system.
Step 4: Check and download invoice.
After entering the system, click on “Order managing” to look after your order and receive invoices.
Click on “Invoice” in corresponding to the order to download electronic invoices in PDF.
Electronic invoice templates are shown as below. Customers can use e-invoices to endorse their payment procedures and declare taxes as normally as they do with paper invoices.
- Customers can refer to Circular No. 32/2011 / TT-BTC dated 14/03/2011 of the Ministry of Finance on guiding the creation, issuance and use of electronic invoice for goods sale and services provision.
- Navigos can still convert e-invoices into paper invoices upon request.
- In case of any problems, difficulties or further detailed information about e-invoices, please call the hotline +84 08 54044936 (HCM) or +84 04 62785199 (HN) for inquiries.
We believe you will find this improvement useful.