Star Candidates in Thailand
Are you looking to recruit in Thailand?
At en world Thailand, our recruitment consultants meet daily with both active and passive jobseekers in Bangkok, Chonburi, Rayong and the Eastern Seaboard. Below is a sample of A-players who are currently looking for opportunities across Thailand.
Could one of them be your next top performer?
Contact us if you would like to know more about any of our exceptional and experienced candidates.
- Total 17 years’ experience in Legal for industries such as Banking, Real Estate, Hotels, Manufacturing industries
- Started as Trainee for few months with SCG (largest cement industry in Thailand)
- 7 years with Bangkok Bank – 2 roles
- 4 years AVP – Sahaviriya Steel Group (largest steel sheet producer in Thailand)
- A young IT Executive management with over 18 years’ experience. Start his management role at T.N. Information System
- Strong knowledge with good understanding of retail business, hands – on experience in IT strategic planning and operation management
- Experience in leading and managing a large scale of IT development and operation for retail business with more than 1,700 branches
- Strong project management with ability to manage and lead various level of technical person
- Lead company to maximize value creation and account for profitability and performance
- Accountable for overall business functions: advising, planning, direction and supervision of sales, and operations activities
- Supervise data center operations and engineering department (1,800-sqm total space / 348 racks / 800kW) which includes 24×7 network operations center team
- Act as project director in new data center construction (6,000-sqm total space / 624 racks / 2.5MW) which expects to be ready for service by Q2 of 2017s
- Manage market data and analysis to identify key opportunity and strategy of new product project
- Manage new product development process based on consumer insight which include product concept, strategy through commercialization
- Manage packaging design and development for new product
- Develop and implement brand plan for existing product in hospital channel under compliance code
- Identify Training and Development priorities/needs by analyzing individual development plan (IDP) and consult with business managers
- Support, organize, facilitate training/development program
- Support the development of Leadership Curriculum / In-House Training
- Organize and facilitate the Leadership Curriculum / In-House Training Plan, coordinate, develop, and deliver organizational wide initiatives (Support various initiatives of Employee Engagement Program