Recruitment Team Manager (Practice Leader)
We are looking for the best Recruitment Managers & Recruitment Leaders in Singapore. As part of our expansion into this market, we are ready to meet with the best recruitment leaders in Singapore to to join our management team. Job title and level depend on skills, personality and ability to add value by building successful teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Recruitment Team Managers (Practice Leaders) to be part of a very successful brand as it launches its global expansion. Only motivated, energetic recruitment professionals with a desire to join the best, need apply.
What makes a Team Manager at our company different?
- Direct access to Senior Management, and involvement in decision making processes.
- Freedom to be an entrepreneur, and lead the strategy on team growth.
- Potential to move into a Senior Management role in Singapore and/or within the expanding global group.
- Continuous improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all of us. We provide incentives to encourage improvement and development. Managers and Senior Managers have special access to innovative development programs.
- We foster a strong team-oriented environment and support our Managers to achieve their best while promoting healthy internal competition.
- We follow the Good to Great model; “First Who, then What”. We only hire the best, we only work with the best.
As a Team Manager you will be:
- Working with Senior Management in creating strategy for growth of your team.
- Responsible for hiring, leading and motivating the best candidates for your team.
- Rewarded well for your team’s performance.
- Interacting with other offices across borders to leverage our local presence. Teamwork is a core value in our company.
- Not a mere intermediary between the client and applicant, but play a key role in the development of the trusted advisor relationship for both parties.
- Responsible for building relationships with line managers and decision makers; Company Presidents, Directors, and Department Heads.
- Expected to lead from the front, and encourage your team members to do the same.
- Encouraged to grow your team to be the best, not the biggest.
- A record of high achievement in your career so far in recruitment/search.
- Previous management or team leader experience in recruitment.
- The right character to work in a high performance culture where results are rewarded.
We can offer you:
- Base salary plus competitive commission and stretch incentives and rewards for individual and team performance.
- A dynamic, international working environment in the heart of Singapore.
- Future potential for performers to work across our locations through Asia including our offices in Japan.
- Training and personal development opportunities through our unique employee incentive programs.
- Saturdays, Sundays and all Singapore National Holidays off.
- Annual vacation and sick leave.
We are looking for the best — pioneers, great communicators, hard workers, ambitious people with a passion for customer service and growth. If you are aggressive, proactive and confident, but also a good listener who truly enjoys recruitment, and if you like to see excellent financial rewards for your efforts and achievements, you have the qualities we look for.
Our company was born as a result of the synergy of two premier recruitment industry firms with roots in Hong Kong and Japan; The leader in the job/candidate portal sector in Japan and a premier firm in the global-minded recruitment sector.
We are a quality-driven recruitment company, specializing in the IT, Banking/Finance, Accountancy, Human Resources, Legal, SCM, Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Executive Search. The essence of our company is best expressed in our dedication to teamwork, continuous improvement, excellence and ethics in the way we work with our clients and candidates, and a strong sense of fun and camaraderie.
Singapore is our next step on our long-term, global expansion strategy. The timing is great to join us on the ground floor in Singapore and the career path is clear for achievers. This is a rare chance to be part of the management team at a premier company on a path to build the best recruitment team in APAC, and beyond.
If this sounds like the kind of organization you would like to join, we are ready to meet you. To apply, simply send us a Word version of your English resume with your contact number to the below email link: