We are looking for the Best Recruitment professionals in Singapore. As we expand our presence in the region, we are ready to meet with experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our team. This is a fantastic ground-floor opportunity for Recruitment Consultants of all experience levels to be part of a very successful brand.
There are clear career opportunities for motivated, energetic, results-oriented professionals with a proactive attitude to join us as we grow.
What makes a Recruitment Consultant at our company different from any other recruiter?
- Through our internal training program we will arm you with the skills necessary to be exceptional & successful in your specialized market. We will provide not only a job, but a professional skill-set that will set you up for a life of business success. Continuous improvement is one of our core values and is taken very seriously by all of us.
- We foster a strong team-oriented environment and help all Consultants achieve their best through a balance of teamwork and healthy internal competition.
- Successful Consultants have clear career path progression, through to a senior level in the organization. Career path opportunities have no ceiling in our organization, and may be accelerated for A-players as we grow.
- We follow the Good to Great model; “First Who, then What”. We only hire the best, we only work with the best.
- We deliver on our promise to set our team members up for success, investing in hiring, training and retention.
As a Consultant you will be:
- Working with colleagues in our offices across borders to leverage our local and global presence. Teamwork is a core value in our company.
- Not a mere intermediary between the client and applicant, but play a key role in the development of the trusted advisor relationship for both parties.
- Responsible for approaching and doing business with a wide range of professionals from Japanese branches of foreign companies in Japan including but not limited to HR Section Staff, Company Presidents, Directors, and Department Heads.
- Well rewarded for results.
- A record of high achievement in your career so far in recruitment/search in Singapore.
- Previous recruiting experience in one or more of our specialty areas is preferred (IT, Banking/Finance, Accountancy, Human Resources, Legal, SCM, Engineering and Sales & Marketing).
- Experience working in a high performance culture where results are rewarded.
- Japanese speaking ability would be a plus but not mandatory.
We can offer you:
- Base salary plus competitive commission.
- Stretch goal incentives and accelerators.
- A dynamic, international working environment in the heart of Singapore.
- Future potential for performers to progress to management, and/or work across our locations through Asia as we expand.
- Saturdays, Sundays and all Singapore National Holidays off.
- Annual vacation and sick leave.
- Unique self-improvement and self-development incentives.
We are looking for pioneers, great communicators, hard workers, and ambitious people! If you are aggressive, proactive and confident, but also a good listener who loves working in Singapore and Asia Pacific, and if you like to see excellent financial rewards for your efforts and achievements, you have the qualities we look for.
Our company was born as a result of the synergy of two premier recruitment industry firms with roots in Hong Kong and Japan; The leader in the job/candidate portal sector in Japan & a premier firm in the global-minded recruitment sector.
We are a quality-driven recruitment company, specializing in IT, Banking/Finance, Accountancy, Human Resources, Legal, SCM, Engineering, Sales & Marketing & Executive Search. The essence of our company is best expressed in our dedication to teamwork, constant self-improvement, excellence and ethics in the way we work with our clients and candidates, and a strong sense of fun and camaraderie.
Singapore is the first step on our long-term, global expansion strategy. The timing is great to join us on the ground floor in Singapore and the career path is clear for achievers. This is a rare chance to be part of a premier company on a path to build the best recruitment team in APAC, and beyond.
If this sounds like the kind of organization you would like to join, we are ready to meet you. To apply, simply send us a Word version of your English resume with your contact number to the below email link: