HR Luncheon Event – What keeps HR Leaders awake at nightAugust 12, 2014
en world Singapore hosted a networking Luncheon event for over 100 HR Directors and Business Leaders from different sectors on Thursday, August 7th at Raffles Place. The topic for the presentations was – What keeps HR Leaders awake at night?
Here’s what we covered at the event:
Our keynote speaker Feon Ang, Director of Talent Solutions, APAC at LinkedIn shared insights into how you can move the needle to enhance your competitive edge when it comes to acquiring great talent.
- Quality Hires: Fastest growing sources of quality hires
- Talent Brand: Competitive advantages (and threats!)
- Data: Metrics you can use tomorrow to measure recruiting success
- Talent Retention: Stop your top talent from walking out the door
- Mobile Recruiting: Navigate the frontier Talent is a key driver behind every company’s success.
That’s why the war for talent is even more pronounced today, amidst a rapidly changing recruitment landscape. If you wish to receive the copy of the presentation slides, please click here.
We hope you can make it to our future events.
Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us at email@example.com