Navigos Search’s report on high level executive demands in Q1/2014June 5, 2014
Navigos Search has just published the data on executive search demand in Vietnam Market based on clients’ orders in Q1/2014.
In this Quarter, these are the five industries with the highest demand for qualified executives:
– Manufacturing, with 22% of the total demand for executives.
– Banking – Finance – Insurance: nearly 16% of the total demand.
– Information Technology, with nearly 7% of the total demand.
– Technical – Engineering and FMCG, both with 6% of the total demand.
Based on customers’ order in Q1/2014, executives’ salary range is recorded as follow:
– For the position of Director: the salary range is from 50 million to 189 million VND/month in Hanoi, and from 35 million to 105 million VND/month in HCM City.
– For the position of Manager: the salary range is from 11,6 million to 73,8 million VND/month in Hanoi, and from 18 million to 73,9 million VND/month in HCM City.
– For the position of Senior Staff: the salary range is from 9 million to 49 million VND/month in Hanoi, and from 8,5 million to 71,7 million VND/month in HCM City.
The industry with the highest salary in Hanoi is FMCG for the position of Plant Director (nearly 190 million VND/month), and in HCM City is Pharmaceutical for the position of Division Manager (nearly 105 million/month).
Forecasting in Q2, Banking – Finance – Insurance, Manufacturing and Information Technology will presumably keep the position as the industries with highest demand for qualified executives, while they accounted for 28% – 16% and 11% of the total orders from customers of Navigos Search in Q4/2014, respectively.
Mrs. Nguyen Thi Van Anh, Managing Director of Navigos Search said: “In Q1/2014, we witnessed a bloom in Manufacturing, having 22% of the total demand for executives. This situation is expected as in Q1/2014, Vietnam industrial manufacturing grew 5.2% in comparison with 4.8% of Q1/2013. Besides, Banking – Finance – Insurance is also showing upturn progress. In spite of the fact that Information Technology is having a very high demand, we are experiencing a hard time finding the right candidates since the pool of high qualified candidates is very small”.