Job Search ResultsEdit Search Criteria
Excellence opportunity to practice Lean in Garment/ Textile environment
|Salary||2,500 - 4,000 USD|
- Utilizing process roadmaps and related tools
- Collaborate, build and maintain a strong team of Industrial Engineering and Automation
- Ensure that Lean is practiced in all areas of production
- Report to Managing Director
|Salary||8 - 10 M¥|
An excellent opportunity to boost up your career
|Salary||12,000 - 17,000 USD|
|Location||Vietnam: Other Areas|
• Advise the GD and other key members of senior management on planning, budgeting, operating and policy matters.
• Contribute to the development of the Company’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of Production and Maintenance. SCM, and HSEQ.
• Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the GD informed of all critical issues.
• Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in operation negotiations.
• Oversee, direct, and organize the works of the Production, Maintenance, SCM, and HSEQ teams in daily activities as well as mid/ long term planning and management.
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
• Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
• Production: Accountable for production schedule; working out the human and materials resources needed; monitoring key performance indicators, the production process and adjusting schedules as needed; reporting and controlling of production volumes, cost, quality and inventory. Budget planning.
• Health, Safety and Environment:
• Technology and Innovation: Accountable for the 5S-process, continuous improvement process with respect to costs and quality.
|Salary||14 - 20 M¥|
Hospitality Opportunity in Vietnam
|Salary||60,000 - 100,000 USD|
· Professional, positive and energetic with a love for hospitality
· Ability to handle all guest and employee issues with empathy, efficiency and honesty
· Great problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Creative, curious and always seeking ways with which to improve systems, structure and practices.
· Strong understanding of revenue management
· Courage and grace in the face of the most awkward and difficult conversations.
· The ability to foster a culture based on core values and respect.
· Fun, lighthearted and willing to celebrate successes
· Impeccable hiring skills and a knack for finding remarkable people.
· The ability to lead independently and strong self-reliance
· Respond for daily operation and service quality as good as Japan standard for hospitality
New job opportunity
|Salary||7,000 - 15,000 USD|
• Purpose: To serve as the chief administrator of a school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
• School Objectives: identifies the annual objectives for the instructional, extracurricular, and athletic programs of the school.
• Curriculum Objectives: ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. The principal provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
• Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: maintains inter-school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance. The principal maintains good relationships with students, staff, and parents. The principal complies with established lines of authority.
• Supplies and Equipment: manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. The principal involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
• Services: organizes, oversee, and provides support to the various services, supplies, material, and equipment provided to carry out the school program. The principal makes use of community resources.
New opportunity !!
|Salary||4,000 - 7,000 USD|
|Location||Vietnam: Other Areas|
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of department heads and operational managers to ensure that the plant meets its established targets and standards
• Set and monitor the performance of the plant against standards and targets in areas such as manufacturing and operating efficiency, quality, cost control, administration efficiency, legal compliance, inventory control, finished goods distribution, and human resource management.
• Responsible for meeting established operating budgets; monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve volume, quality, and manufacturing standards.
• Ensure smooth and cordial employee relations and also external environment
• Research, evaluate, and recommend investments in technology, capital, equipment, systems, or other assets that will enhance the plant’s production capabilities.
A great chance to move up your career
|Category||Employee Dev / Training|
|Salary||1,500 - 2,000 USD|
ㆍDevelop training contents, monitor training activities and evaluate the progress, effectiveness and impact of training, internal communications and events.
ㆍMainly take charge of the implementation of orientation, soft skills and leadership training.
ㆍMonitor all training activities, facilitate all training and development efforts throughout the entire property to include orientation, supervisory development, skills training, recognition programs, internal communications and employee events.
ㆍCoach in-house trainers and build a close relationship with the training committee.
ㆍDevelop activities/curriculums to enhance standardized training programs.
ㆍKeep in contact mainly regarding learning matters including external course applications, scholarships, training bonds, etc.
ㆍConduct all business activities according to the highest organizational, social, ethical, and legal standards
An attractive job vacancy
|Salary||10,000 - 20,000 USD|
• Support the Sales and Planning teams to identify and maximize e-commerce opportunity and increase the e-commerce business
• Drive new market opportunity through effective use of social media, paid search, home and landing pages, email blasts, etc.
• Align e-commerce business with internal and external corporate initiatives to drive sales
• Create an omni-channel experience for all brands
• Identify and capitalize on product opportunity by retailers
• Identify and maximize best practices by retailers
• Research and execute new strategies to drive e-commerce sales
• Create tools and opportunities to provide a competitive advantage for our brands
• Support copy-writing and imagery initiatives for customers to better drive searches to our product
• Special projects as assigned
|Salary||6 - 8 M¥|
|Salary||6 - 7 M¥|