Job Search ResultsEdit Search Criteria
Kindly Contact : 011- 48888321
Contact Person : Sakshi
|Salary||800,000 - 1,500,000 INR|
Develop the category strategy aligned to CP overall objectives
Grow the existing category potential by working closely with licensees
Identify and develop untapped categories. Create compelling pitch decks
Implement and collaborate on marketing and PR activations
Strategy development and implementation:
Understand competition and analyze the trend in the category.
Review retailer promotions/market information
Visit the field in order to better understand the consumer, retail customers and market dynamics.
2. Financial Forecasting/Reporting and Contract Management
Preparation and execution of contracts (hardlines)
Complete deal memo for the review of CP local and regional heads, finance and legal team
Ensuring all relevant forms/paperwork is completed before submitting
Maintain contract summary/status sheet (hardlines)
Create road map in product categorization, sub-categorization and the internal forecasting timelines and processes.
Submit and assist in quarterly business reviews.
3 Product Approval Process
Identify new product development opportunities.
Work in partnership with Creative Manager to direct and manage all facets of local product development including concept development, legal/corporate approvals, pre-production, packaging and finished product approval.
Coordinate approval process and ensure products are consistent with the brand
Looking after Business developement Sr. Manager
|Salary||10 - 15 INR|
2. Create and Implement the necessary systems, process and tools and develop Bitchem into a strong Brand.
3. Build relationships with various stakeholders by leveraging necessary mediums for current and future business growth.
4. Develop and maintains detailed contractors and key govt. officials database across India and maintains personal relationship with key customers and govt. officials across India
5. Develops organized relationships through Technology Management Agreement (TMA) initiatives for every state/ territory and achieves the same
6. Understands need of sponsored studies and documents from institutes of repute for policy advocacy and work in important groups & Ministry committees
7. Liaison with the media and engages in public relations to promote cold mix and build positive opinion as well as influence government policies in favor of cold mix usage at state / central levels
8. Ensure inclusion of coldmix technology in DPR(Detailed Project Report) of State PWDs/ PMGSY schemes as well as ADB/ World Bank for popularizing 'cold mix' technology.
9. Close work with CRRI , NRRDA , MORTH, MoRD , IRC, State Agencies with an objective to earn business.
10. Arranging workshops/ demonstrations/ TMA with CRRI / NRRDA at state PWD on cold mix technology
11. Develop technical exposure on the aspects like specifications, update on the technology developments, competitors, new updates, attend conferences etc.
DGM Sr Manager Enterprise Marketing Operations
|Salary||2,500,000 - 3,000,000 INR|
Sales and marketing of pharma Products.
|Category||MR / Sales Management|
|Salary||250,000 - 400,000 INR|
Project Sales exp mandatory in Switches,Wires,Cables or Consumer Durables Industry
|Salary||500,000 - 700,000 INR|
Making DVR reports & Maintaining project Tracker
Doing Day to Day Visit Entry in CRM
Following the projects for the approval of our product
Giving Quotations to the prospect clients.
Finalizing orders from the site of construction.
Briefing company products and their prices.
Know their requirements and do the sampling.
Handling the mail queries of prospect client.
Candidates will be dealing in site acquisition for putting telecom towers.
|Salary||700,000 - 1,300,000 INR|
· Delivery: Speed to market with minimum SR rejections, EBITA Impact
o Clearance of SR's in TAT.
o Tracking rental fixation and escalation
o working on Special drives for Difficult sites
o Working on Hold Sites resolution
· Quality: Statutory Compliance & HOTO of acquired sites
o Working with Legal team for diligence parameters.
o Seeking legal deviations where compliances cannot be met as mandated
o Data accuracy on ISQ portal for sites acquired
Preparing Agreement Renewals
o Maintaining HOTO of acquired sites with Deployment function
· CSP (Cell Site Partners) Management
o Landlord Helpdesk Management through timely resolutions/Ticket closure for specific clusters
o Landlord Engagement Programmed for specific clusters
· Corporate & Circle Specific Projects/Drives
o TCP- Tower Consolidation (NoC& FNF)
o Rental Reduction Drive
o Releasing of blocked sites- Project Mermaid
· New Initiatives
hands on experience in selling(Direct) Water purification equipment in India.
|Salary||500,000 - 750,000 INR|
• should have led direct sales teams in urban markets and dealt with commercial customers (experience in household sales to have lower preference).
• Should have a good understanding of the water purification market in India and the product supply chain including (incl. manufacturing capabilities and component availability)
• Should have demonstrated achievements in the areas of market expansion, should have consistently achieved/exceeded sales targets in new, unexplored markets
Business development, Sales & Marketing activities
|Salary||480,000 - 660,000 INR|
· Responsible for achieving top & bottom line of artificial stone surface business in their respective assigned area.
· To Meet and build relationship with Key Influencers and Specifiers like Architects, Interior Designers, Kitchen Studios, PMC, Builders & Contractors.
· Identify Distributors/Dealers and set up displays in potential areas.
· Formulating & executing strategies to develop the Market for artificial stone surface
Providing technical services to customer lab as well as plant level and business development.
|Salary||360,000 - 540,000 INR|
• Technical advisory Activities related industrial processes, new projects and their solutions in Brewery Industry.
• Providing technical services to customer company lab as well as plant level in terms of both corrective and preventive systems.
• Should be able to execute winning communication (technical details regarding the products).
• Training to sub-ordinates and guide them at the time of visits. Make sure that trial protocol are focused and get successful results.
• Tailoring targets for sales, collection and commitment for its completion.
• Conduct trial and preparation of analysis report approved by concerned authorities.
• Sample collection and analysis of the same in our lab.
• Preparation of roi / c&b based upon report generated during trial.
• To provide product & technical specification as well as biochemical detail (if possible) to R&D for the development of the same or improved form.
• To successfully launch new products.
• Tailoring of literature, pamphlets, and application sheets along with profiling.
Support to Business Development
Selling Sales to Beer Factories is an added advantage.
|Salary||300,000 - 700,000 INR|
New Business Development
Strong knowledge on retail behavior and loyalty program management.
Strong understanding of stake holders in Retailing business like retailers and mechanics
Channel Sales Candidate required from Water Purifier Industry
|Salary||500,000 - 800,000 INR|
Tracking primary/secondary sales
|Salary||700,000 - 1,200,000 INR|
|Salary||800,000 - 1,200,000 INR|
• Manage RDM Participation on new licenses
• Manage, Improve and highlight key Exam efficiency parameters at the branch level for Tied Channel
• Support Tied channel with various analytical inputs as and when required.
• To monitor different agency equation parameters and provide insight
• To assist in design and implementation of appropriate intervention during first 90 days & M4-M12
• Tool development for Agent recruitment
• Overall recruitment process improvement