**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Healthcare company
- Personnel system planning and operation
- Evaluation, salary / compensation, etc. (* Salary operations are outsourced.) Relationship with leaving the company
- Management and supervision of temporary staff who are engaged in general affairs work will also be supported.
- Over 5 years of experience as a generalist in human resources
- Fluent in Japanese and Business Level English
- Experience in labor-related work (salary, company insurance, personnel system (labor-management relations, work rules, labor standards, etc.))
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge of personnel / labor-related laws
- Experience in personnel system planning
- Those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and can feel the attitude and enjoyment of taking on new challenges and businesses.
- Those who can act responsibly and report at any time even while working remotely.
- Those who are willing to take on challenges while absorbing changes and new things
- Those who have awareness of issues and can take the initiative in solving issues
- Look ahead even in chaotic situations Those who can take the next move and move forward
- Communication ability to involve people from other departments
~ 7 Million yen
9: 30-18: 00
Flextime system: Yes (Core time 10: 00-15: 00)
Social insurance: Health insurance, welfare pension, employment pension , Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), annual paid leave (4 to 15 days depending on the month of joining the company)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.