☑English language required
◆Regional coverage of IP topics including:
- Identification and assessment of inventions in cooperation with inventors
- Providing expertise and opinions on patentability, freedom-to-operate (FTO), patent validity, infringement and due diligence matters with focus on the relevant countries/region
- Draft and/or support drafting of new patent applications and legal opinions
- Manage or support management of local patent prosecution and invalidity proceedings in the relevant country/region
- Support regional and local organizations and management in IP matters
◆Collaborate and support the Global IP organization in strategic and day-to-day matters
◆Support drafting and/or review of IP related terms in the local contracts such as joint development or licensing.
- MSc or BSc in Chemistry, Material Sciences, Construction Engineering
- Patent Attorney qualification("benrishi")
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and multi-national environment is a plus.
- Chinese language is a plus
- English Language level: Fluent level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6〜9 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal