※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 9〜14 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Develop medical plan through discussions with marketing brand team and global counterparts.
- Maintain and revise medical plan in consistent with the situation appropriately
- Develop and maintain reliable relationship with KOLs through scientific dialogue in relevant therapeutic area.
- Facilitate, manage and assess the process and outcomes of the programs of investigator sponsored study, collaborated research and company sponsored research through the instruction by Scientific Review Committee.
- Review relevant manuscripts and presentations and manage the process based on publication plans.
- Establish and manage the medical events including advisory board with KOLs to contribute to disease awareness and therapy improvement.
- Keep knowledge consistently updated through publication, attending the medical events and communication with medical professionals including KOLs.
- Accomplish project / task assigned working transversally as one of members or as a leader. Report appropriately update of project or activity ongoing to Medical Director to get approval to proceed efficiently.
- Encourage self to be acquainted with company SOP and regulations related to any medical activities.
- Encourage self to be trained skills which are required as MM/MA including presentation skill, English skill and medical writing
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good medical writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of clinical medicine and pharmacology in relevant therapeutic area.
- Native for Japanese / Business level English
- Advanced computer skills and data processing skills
- Current knowledge of all relevant industry, legal and regulatory compliance guidelines
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider