☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Real Estate Company
We are recruiting energetic and experienced workplace advisor who is excited by the prospect to create 'out of the box' workplace transformation strategies to inspire, inform, excite and motivate stakeholders along this new normal workplace of the future change journey.
Reporting directly to the Head of Workplace Advisory Asia, this role will develop and execute all aspects of the services within WPA such as workplace strategy and change management. This role will involve leading a small team, developing market presence, extending and strengthening our workplace consulting capabilities in Japan. An understand and strong experience in imbedding the change to directly support the Workplace Strategy to be implemented is key. The individual will work alongside our leasing teams, account management teams and project management teams and key business stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both the technical and commercial aspects of workplace consulting.
- Manage a local geographic WPS team who are responsible for delivering the overall program of works for a variety of client projects.
- Drive profitability, business development and revenue expansion for the WPA team as outlined in business plan and approved budgets.
- Drive market-recognized thought leadership, product development, standards of excellence, and quality control across the practice areas.
- Drive synergies across the practice areas, including shared business development resources, assignment staffing and marketing approaches.
- Ensure quality staff and career pathing/progression among team members.
- Ensure compliance with our policies including fee sharing, licensing requirements, subcontractor liability, etc.
- Drive partnerships and cross-marketing efforts with other consulting practices, Corporate Solutions, Leasing, Project Management, Facilities Management and other divisions within Occupier Services.
- Work with the Occupier Services leadership team to manage all aspects of client service and delivery as needed, including budget management, client interaction, staff direction, review of project-related products, and client presentations. Resolve and/or facilitate escalations as needed.
- Collaborate other WPA Hub leads to ensure optimal and efficient use of staff resources
- Foster a "one team" practice.
- Lead the practice's contribution to the regional WPA practice in partnership with other Hub Leaders in the region.
- Manages the resource planning, organization and controls for separate activities across the practice.
- Manages revenue and pipeline activities
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and /or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management and client groups.
- Possess advanced financial skills and knowledge to review the complex financial reports prepared by others and to make recommendations to executives that impact the line of business.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have direct impact on the division/line of business/company.
Other skills and/or abilities
- A strong entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Some knowledge and understanding of all facets of property and asset management, leasing, brokerage, marketing, and financial reporting
- Is flexible and adept at handling multiple priorities and initiatives
- Displays excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal in English and Japanese
- Able to work effectively and diplomatically at all levels in an organization
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- A solid understanding of behavioural change and the change process.
- Innovative and creative approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor's Degree, Architecture or Design or Real Estate related is preferred
- Over 5 years of experience working in workplace consulting
10~12 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Consulting