☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Remote work system
☑Flex time system
Global Apparel Company
The Wholesale Planner will act as a trusted advisor to the Cluster Buying team to support brand/category strategy and vision for the Wholesale Channel in North Asia consisting of Korea and Japan.
The Wholesale Planner will use strong analytical skills; financial acumen and knowledge of the Wholesale market to inform/influence the buy plan. The Wholesale Planner must be able to identify key business issues and take the initiative to investigate and provide analysis on opportunity and risk in the business. This role will work with allocation and inventory management partners to ensure end-to-end strategy execution and line productivity.
- Collaborate with Merchandising Team to develop customer segment productivity targets (assortment architecture) for Wholesale channel.
- Develop bottom-up sales & inventory PC9 plan, delivering to line productivity and informing financial & inventory decisions for Wholesale channel
- Support execution of post -seasonal activities within the Wholesale team including forecasts and Wholesale sales
- Build & review monthly demand forecast for Wholesale accounts and reconcile against plan.
- Manage reconciliation between bottom-up plans and targets
- Work with inventory management to ensure consistent allocation, replenishment and ship risk
- Manage profitability to achieve or exceed seasonal performance at Channel / Category level.
- Partner with Merchandising team to manage product lifecycle
- Support Cluster buying team to recommend profitable inventory decisions
- Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to optimize line profitability-monetize new opportunities and identify risks
- Perform analysis on seasons' financial and assortment performance in order to develop next seasons' inventory plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of work experience in Retail/WS business in apparel companies
- Enough experience to communicate in English
Specialized Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical skills to interpret meaningful themes from quantitative data
- Ability to articulate key financial measures, and how they are used in key systems/tools.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Decision Making and Problem solving:
- Able to use rigor and logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Ability to problem solve independently & through strong partnerships with regional business partners
- Ability to analyze and assess impact of decisions on department and cross-functional business partners. Proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions.
- Consistently prioritize and manage workload and processes to meet objectives
- Ability to be an independent problem solver, and excel in an environment without extensive resources and with high ambiguity
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad, diverse group of business partners, mainly the cross-functional team
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with diverse teams. Ability to adjust communication style in order to provide information and direction in an effective manner
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7.5~10 million JPY
9:30 - 18:00 pm with an hour of lunch break (12:30 -13:30)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain