・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
Global Financial Company
They got one of the most flexible work style.
- Work from Home options were available even before COVID.
- Full Flex Time (no core hours) and full remote. 7.5 hour/Day.
- From 1st year, will receive Paid Holidays (20) Birthday (2) Special Leave (5) New year Holiday (5)
- They got Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program
Increase the number of visitors to the official website and requests for information materials in the following major segments, and formulate, implement, and manage owned media strategies to improve the brand recognition of the Company
Main segments: Provision of asset building solutions for individual customers, provision of financial and security solutions for small business owners
- Leading the overall design of our digital services, realizing a better user experience and improved brand value in addition to contributing to sales
- Drafting and promoting improvement plans for the official website using extensive knowledge of front-end and back-end
- Increased traffic and various conversions through UIUX improvement and content expansion of the official website
- Collaborate with related departments to improve the UX/UI of the policyholder's personal page, improve the user experience, and increase the number of subscribers to the personal page.
- Analyze and propose improvements for digital media in general based on quantitative and qualitative data, and implement appropriate PDCA
- As a web director, collaborate with team members, relevant internal departments, and external vendors to promote operational management and problem resolution of the official website.
- Around 5 years of web direction experience
- Project management experience for launching or improving large-scale web services
- Experience with front-end and back-end
- Experience with server-side programming languages, databases, and server OS
- Experience in service improvement proposals through analysis using various analysis tools and usability tests
- Ability to work smoothly with a team of creatives and engineers
Welcome conditions but not mandatory
- Experience with CMS tools (such as Adobe Experience Manager)
- Experience in UIUX improvement for websites and apps
- Digital marketing experience
8-11 million JPY (Depending upon relevant skills/experiences)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology