Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Japanese IT Company
- UX Designer
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their goals within the design requirements
- Be aware of recent trends and use recent studies to establish the best overall design elements
- Create wireframes, prototypes, personas and usage scenarios consistent with the existing user interface
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance user experience
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process
- Identify design problems and solve them with elegant solutions
- Delivers work that's not only user-friendly and aesthetically engaging, but also increases brand value
- Keep stakeholders up to date with project milestones
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design, UI Designer or similar role
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, Marvel and others.
- Basic knowledge of web standards and web front-end production (HTML/CSS)
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
- Independent and problem-solving aptitude.
- Passionately incorporate design thinking in your daily work.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
3 Million yen ~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.