Fully understand Ethics & Compliance risk environment and its impact on the company, partnering with stakeholders to properly manage those risks:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all industry codes, and in cooperation with Legal, of all applicable laws and regulations. Monitor and follow up of key developments that would impact the business. Advise the business regarding existing and future provisions, ensuring appropriate planning and preparation of remediation actions if needed
- Drive risk assessments for Ethics & Compliance in the geographical area, ensuring that key stakeholders locally and regionally are informed of relevant risks and implementing remediation plans, in collaboration with E&C Regional Head and Programs Lead
- Actively participate in local industry trade association compliance (or related) committees, helping drive appropriate decision-making on key issues, integrating best practices and benchmarking into the overall approach.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure the company maximize the effectiveness of the compliance program, ensuring that business leadership is committed to the highest ethical and compliance standards.
- Ensure development, implementation, management, maintenance, continuous improvement and interpretation of compliance-related policies, procedures, country specific requirements and practices.
- Working with relevant internal stakeholders, develop, implement, coordinate, and deliver awareness education, policies and procedures training, and other necessary training programs to internal and external business partners
- Collaborate with Programs Lead and Programs Partners in implementing robust monitoring plans based on the risk assessment; communicate results to leadership, analyze root causes and trends
- Several years (at least 5) of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience (direct or indirect - confronted and operated) in healthcare compliance
- Proficiency in Healthcare Compliance rules and regulations including self-regulated industry codes (e.g. IFPMA, EFPIA, JPMA CoP, FCC)
- Native Japanese level and Business English
フレックスタイム制 （コアタイム無し） 7.5ｈ×月間所定労働日数で清算