☑Japanese global company ☑Listed company ☑Remote
[Features] Commuting fee paid / no dress code//near station/ Other temp staff is working/No smoking in the office/ Global Environment
Japanese IT Company
- Native Applications and Web Services UI / UX Design with a Japanese EC giant. Also expected to research/create/work on web services for different EC services
- Experience with servicing different EC applications and using Figma AdobeXd.
- Own experience in any practical Native App UIUX Mechanism Related Knowledge & School Human Interface Guide and Material Design Guide Knowledge Logical thinking.
- Can design basic prototypes and have communication skills that can explain the basis for your own design and the purpose to stakeholders.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Intermediate Level (JLPT N3 equivalent).
- Work permission in Japan required
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- HTML / CSS3 Knowledge & School Xcode and Android Studio Knowledge & School Usage of Data Tracking Tools, such as Google Analytics.
[Working days /Time]
Monday to Friday *9:00-17:30
Tokyo *4 days a week to office, 1 day a week remote
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Engineering, Administrative