☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Foreign based financial institution
- 同社では、オペレーション部門のみならず、セールス、IT トレーディングデスクといったアジア拠点各国のリソースをお互いに補い合う業務体系を取っており、日本のオペレーションスタッフが休暇中の際には海外スタッフがカバーしたり、また日本の技術部門が海外オフィスの顧客をサポートするなどの業務体制を15年に渡り行っております。
This position is responsible for servicing all Japanese domestic and International clients, trading in Japan and international markets.
In this equity Middle Office ("Trade Services") role you will liaise with the APAC institutional client base in the post-execution (Operations) area and the Front Office (Sales Trading) team to ensure that client delivery is of a high quality. As such, you must possess excellent client service & communication skills, and a confident manner to effectively manage internal/external client expectations and deliver quality services.
The Trade Support Team in Asia has representatives in Sydney, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
- Perform Client onboarding process, Account Opening (for International and Japanese Onshore accounts) and Static Data maintenance
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of client trades and onward submission to the custodian providing operational support to all members
- Collect allocations and booking trades, internal processing of trades (issuance of varies types of confirmation as clients requested and uploading trades to the clearing bank)
- Identify and resolve workflow issues and liaise with internal/external departments and clients to communicate resolution of outstanding issues, ensuring escalation to immediate manager
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/etc Trade, Tax and Regulatory reporting to Exchanges and Japanese Regulators
- Initiate new procedures and solutions to improve productivity, system enhancements and increase STP
- Take responsibility for your assigned department projects, (UAT, system enhancements etc.)
- Perform pre-matching with both clients and market
- Ensure all reconciliations are completed in a timely manner in order to produce reports to management
- Managing monthly commission claim and reconciliation in different markets
- Managing clients' CSA requests with other internal departments TP ICAP Classification: Internal
- Visiting Client BO for Annual/Quarterly Service Review
- 3-5 years' of experience working in post trade and settlement in financial industry (Japan Onshore cash equity business preferred)
- Native Japanese Speaker with strong written and spoken communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Sell-Side (and/or Buy-Side) trading floor environments and support functions
- Understanding Front to Back flow in cash equity trading business will be preferred
- Willingness to work Australia or other Asia markets trading hours occasionally
- Willingness to work on public holidays whenever needed
- Omgeo Alert and CTM platform knowledge
- Experience with vendor systems such as T-WAVE and Smartbridge, and Jasdec Web
- Knowledge and understanding of the on-exchange equities trading and settlement
- Knowledge of the functions and flows of JSCC, JDCC and JASDEC
- Knowledge of Settlement lifecycle of APAC markets
- Experience and Knowledge of handling Japanese Stock Corporation Actions
- Excellent verbal and written skills for communicating with internal/external clients
- JSDA Security Sales Representative Class 1
- Preferably Internal Control Manager
- English Language level: Fluent level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8-9.5 million JPY + Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance