☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
TM and Organizational Development Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
The TMOD (Talent Management, Organizational Development) manager/senior manager role serves to lead in driving and supporting the talent, learning- and organization effectiveness agenda for the business. The work is aligned with the global TMOD strategies, and leverages core and common programs, processes and systems.
TMOD manager/senior manager partners with business leaders and key stakeholders in P&O (Human Resources) and related functions to:
1. Translate business needs into talent and capability development plans, and establish talent agenda for business aligned with our talent and learning agenda. Define unique business needs and determine best and fast solution.
2. Drive talent discussion and high value talent moves throughout the year with business leaders; lead and prepare for annual Organization and Talent Review discussion, and action planning.
3. Use data to generate organization and people insights, which in turn influence areas of focus, actions and decisions (engagement survey, diversity, retention, external/internal trends etc.)
4. Be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the business talent processes (succession plans, development of talent pools, talent assessment for future leaders, talent movement, leadership capability, Organization Talent Review, and talent data insights) and leverage key stakeholders such as HRBP, TA, C&B and D&I.
5. Build business capability plans that help future-proof leadership, talent, capabilities and key processes. Incorporate the learning needs assessment in partnership with our Learning Institute to ensure an end-to-end picture.
6. Contribute to the design of talent programs/processes and learning program designs ensuring ideas, business insight and implementation approaches are brought forward.
7. Facilitate the identification, development and retention of key talents through meaningful actions and processes to strengthen leadership bench.
8. Steward the employee communities (Leadership Forum, university hires etc.) leveraging in business sponsors and core/common materials to embed people programs, processes and reinforce people leader capabilities.
9. Partner with HRBPs on the effectiveness the leadership teams and determine talent actions which improve impact.
10. Build plans to embed our Values & Behaviors and other talent, learning and OD frameworks deep in the business.
11. Serve as an informed resource on strategic talent planning. Consult with HR and business leaders on talent management efforts.
・ 7+years working experience with 5+years direct HR and talent experience - growing future leaders, assessing capabilities, and building effective succession plans
・ Demonstrated track record in driving talent initiatives at scale and increasing business effectiveness
・ Strong partnership capabilities - both with HR business partners in the business and with the global TMOD community
・ Experience effectively balancing the needs of the business with the strategies of the company
・ Strong communicator and developer of others, fluent spoken & written in both Japanese and English
・ Bachelor Degree and MBA is desirable
・ Proven analytical and conceptual skills, combined with ability to drive implementation
・ External consulting and/or business leadership experience would be valuable
・ English Language level: Business level
・ Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
・ Work permission in Japan required
8~15 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources, Health Care Provider