☑English language （Writing/Reading）required
☑Japanese language required
Technical Support Engineer
Global Security Vendor
- Provide technical support to customers, managing technical issues to resolution
- Respond to situations where first-line product support for service requests to address customer questions/needs and fix problems
- Maintain an accurate and complete record of activities for each service request for both the customer and our teams
- Support for Premium customers
- Work with our teams to identify beneficial opportunities
- Collaborate with the products engineering teams
- Participation in Technical Forums/Training
- You are passionate about learning new products and technologies.
- You have the technical knowledge to assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues.
- You are used to working as part of a cross functional team and can integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be achieved.
- Experience working in a Technical support environment.
- You will be able to work multiple tasks at a same time.
- English Language level: Need Writing/Reading skill
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
6~8.3 million JPY
Pension and Retirement Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Paid Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology