☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
[Features] Commuting fee paid / no dress code//near station/Global Company /Other temp staff is working/No smoking in the office/ Global Environment
Technical Support Engineer
Global IT Company
- Escalated point of contact for Retail customers and primary contact for Enterprise customers.
- Be a customer advocate and represent their needs with internal Product and Engineering teams.
- Provide timely response/resolution to technical, product and workflow inquiries.
- Provides resolutions within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines.
- Troubleshoot/qualify cases before advancing it to Engineering.
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage.
- Work high priority technical incidents and critical outages.
- Document changed customer workflows or technical troubleshooting processes to help reduce critical issues.
- 1-3 years of experience in an enterprise software or technical support environment.
- Understanding of modern web technologies and relationships between them.
- Experience troubleshooting web application and performance issues.
- Ability to analyze/extrapolate issues via logs and other sources of information to provide answers/solutions to customers.
- Experience using video editing software
- Strong organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking and prioritizing job duties.
- Proficient in technical problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to adapt and change in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize challenging customer conversations and troubleshooting tasks.
- Available for on-call rotation, work off hours, holiday and weekend hours as required.
- Only applicants residing in Japan.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
4M ~ 6M
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Information Technology, Administrative