☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Technical Engagement Manager
- 「フォーチュン 500」企業の半分近くが利用するAI検索サービスを手掛けています
We are looking for a Technical Engagement Manager to lead implementations of our AI product and custom development efforts. You'll work with Fortune 500 and brand-name businesses to define requirements, manage project milestones, and collaborate with our in-house creative and development teams to deliver the project. We are a friendly, high-achieving group that values strong team dynamics and collaborative problem solving. An ideal team member is someone who can build strong relationships with other functional groups and quickly learn the moving parts of our business.
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Assist with the management of day-to-day execution of Enterprise project implementations.
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Provide hands on configuration / customization of the our product offerings
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Support review sessions with the client and project team
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Write, review, and execute QA and test scripts, as needed
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings
- Provide subject matter expertise support to our Enterprise Sellers
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2-3 years of operations, customer service, consulting, project management, UI/UX design or analyst experience
- Familiarity with API architecture such as REST API
- Ability to understand style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, including potential international travel
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Advanced technical experience with project management environment like JIRA
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with deliver Saas based platform such as Salesforce or Digital Marketing Platform
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7〜10 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Consulting, Product Management, Sales