☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Tax & Treasury Sr Manager
Global IT Related Company
- We seek an experienced Finance Sr. Manager who leads corporate tax and treasury procedures to ensure compliance with corporate policies as well as other underlying local tax and bank regulations. This person will manage overall tax matters including periodical tax remittance, provisional tax estimations, annual various tax filings as well as other regional treasury matters for all group entities as part of centralized shared services. We seek an experienced Finance Sr. Manager who leads corporate tax and treasury procedures to ensure compliance with corporate policies as well as other underlying local tax and bank regulations. This person will manage overall tax matters including periodical tax remittance, provisional tax estimations, annual various tax filings as well as other regional treasury matters for all group entities as part of centralized shared services. The Finance Sr. Manager will report to the Director of Accounting Reporting & Taxation and work closely with the others in the organization. The successful candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical tax filing and compliance background, and works proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter, flexible, having ability to deal with ambiguity with high communication skills, and can enjoy bearing responsibility to provide proposals on a wide range of tax issues.
- Responsible for effective planning, execution, and completion of corporate, local, consumption, property and withholding tax returns for all regional entities
- Co-work with corporate tax team and provide local tax information for global consolidated tax filing purposes
- Proactively interact with various individuals in the organization to gather information, resolve tax-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Continuously updating own knowledge about Japanese tax and international tax laws with the resources of third-party tax consulting
- Prepare quarterly corporate tax projections, make periodical tax remittance, and monitor tax transactions throughout the year
- Perform periodical revenue stamp and consumption tax reasonability test to comply with local tax regulations
- Prepare annual cash flow projections and monitor cash positions for periodical updates
- Keep relations with local banks and corporate treasury to seek out the option of funding, and issue Japan bank reporting as necessary basis
- Assist any other tax and treasury related ad hoc matters
- BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA or Japan Tax Accountant is a must
- 10+ years working experience in Finance/Accounting or equivalent, with at least 5 years of tax filing/compliance experience
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated individual with strong analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with tight deadline, prioritize tasks, and deliver result while keeping motivation to go beyond expectation
- Business level English both in speaking and writing is a plus (TOEIC 800+)
- Experience in multi-national companies
- Experience in shared service
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
12 ~16.25 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Special leave (condolence leave, seasonal special leave), prenatal, postnatal leave, childcare leave, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance