☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Global Securities Company
We are a fast-paced, busy team, looking for a knowledgeable recruiter to join our Japan team as an Associate. This role will support clients across the business and successfully execute across all phases of the Recruitment Lifecycle from attraction through to hire. Critical to success will be the ability to source top talent, handle volume hiring and exceptional relationship management with senior stakeholders and peers across multiple functions.
- Recruitment subject matter expert to design, develop and deliver upon effective recruiting strategies, which support the development of a diverse, qualified candidate pool, overarched by your risk and controls mindset.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers and HR colleagues on APAC recruiting processes, controls and policies
- Source and pipeline qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels
- Evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Demonstrate expert level of understanding of recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
- Provide a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process; share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of employment, selling both the firm and the opportunity
- Conduct appropriate compensation expectation conversations with both hiring managers and candidates to ensure closure of offers
- Take ownership of the Affirmative Action Plan; understand diversity goals and provide education to hiring managers in order to ensure and present a diverse candidate slate
- Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs. Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use public market data and intelligence as well as internal data points to inform hiring decisions.
- Utilize the complete functionality of the applicant tracking system and maintain data integrity and controls
- Min 5 years' experience working in a fast-paced in-house or RPO recruiting environment - Financial Services exp would be ideal. Experienced Agency recruiters are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience of end-to-end Recruitment, interviewing and managing the offer process for multiple levels of positions
- Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies across all levels
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships and influence business & HR partners
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize
- A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others
- Strong knowledge of candidate tracking and employment systems and processes
- Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills coupled with business acumen
- Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information
- Able to tell a story with data and metrics
English Language level: Business level
Work permission in Japan required
8~14 million JPY (experiences and skills will be consudered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Human Resources