・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Japanese global company ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Remote ☑Flex time
One of the largest Asset Management Companies in Asia
*The company has strong product development capabilities and has a track record of creating many popular products.
Strategic Planning Department is responsible for the identification, execution and support of our strategic activities, including M&A, Joint Ventures, Team Lift Outs as we continue to grow our product capabilities and distribution footprint across Asia and globally. We are also responsible for shareholder relations, being the go-to department for communication with our main shareholder for regular reporting items as well as special requests
- He/she will help lead and support the activities of the Department, in the analysis, evaluation, execution of potential M&A/JV projects and shareholder relation projects, through research, valuation, structuring of transactions, due diligence, negotiation of contracts, and preparation of presentation materials to the Global Executive Committee and the Board of Directors, among other things.
- As our projects are multi-faceted and require working with multiple departments and outside parties, he or she would be expected to have strong communication, presentation and people skills, and to be able to work harmoniously with various parties.
- He/she will be evaluated based upon the quality of the work product (e.g. analyses, presentation materials), attention to detail and timeliness of the project execution, as well as on overall contribution to the successful completion of projects.
Knowledge and Skills
- Investment banking (Corporate Finance, M&A, Capital Markets) or management consulting experience (3 to 7 years) preferred
- English language skills (speaking, writing, presentation) required
- Japanese language skills important (native speaker preferred)
Experience and Qualification
- Team player, critical thinker, analytical, self starter, multi-cultural
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability and facility to work under time pressure
- Interested in and enjoys working with the financial markets
10-12 million JPY+ Bobus
Social insurance, flextime system, WFH, retirement allowance system, regular medical check-ups and physical examinations.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, Child nursing leave, family nursing leave, volunteer leave, sick leave, maternity leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance