☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to join our team in Medical Product Division. The Aortic Products Strategic Marketer develops, maintains and executes marketing plans within the Aortic portfolio of commercialized products and new product derivatives.
In this role you will work with domestic and global, cross functional team to integrate marketing disciplines with external focus to advance business objectives. You will also work across businesses in concert with strategic marketers to ensure consistent application of contemporary marketing tools. This is a critical role for the Medical Products Division at Gore as we execute on our commercial marketing plans to drive profitable growth in the context of a changing healthcare environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be energized by working with a team of passionate Associates who are committed to developing, supporting and selling products that perform as intended the first time and every time
- Understand our principled approach to engaging customers, fellow associates and external partners which is foundational to our Enterprise culture
- Be a self-starter who derives energy from winning as a team
- Understanding, defining and integrating voice of customer, market needs and competitive landscape to advance business objectives
- Developing clear, concise, and compelling market positioning aligned with product concept
- Partnering with Aortic upstream marketing to ensure successful launches of new products
- Developing effective marketing strategies to grow or defend product adoption
- Identifying, developing and communicating an impactful value proposition
- Partnering with the marketing communications team to ensure successful development and implementation of customer facing promotions
- Ensuring strong partnerships and integration with product teams, sales, business, and support functions to implement shared strategies
- Collaborating with global teams and channel partners to ensure development and integration of regional marketing initiatives
- Building the Gore brand through product line(s) branding initiatives
- Forecasting and monitoring marketing investments
- Selectively initiating, understanding and applying market research
- Tracking, evaluating, and reporting on ROI for market strategies
- Working with key opinion leaders to develop podium, education and publication strategy
- Provide marketing support to the total Nihon GORE portfolio to advance brand reputation and customer experience as secondary commitment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years strategic marketing experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or life sciences industries
- Demonstrated ability to:
Develop and execute downstream marketing functions
Understand and apply market research, including methodology and analysis
Develop sub-brand strategic plans to capitalize on market insights and trends
Influence and integrate individuals and teams to execute against strategic plans
- Partner with sales organization and business partners to drive successful completion of projects and drive profitable share growth
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to travel overnight (up to 25-35 %)
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜13 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing