☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Sr Manager Vaccine Marketing (※部下ありポジション）
This role will be Japan launch lead for company's RSV adult vaccine candidate, reporting to Director of Marketing for Japan Vaccines, and will play a critical part in building the category for RSV Adult immunization and delivering a successful product launch within a highly competitive market.
You will be accountable to create Japan brand strategy, lead launch readiness team for RSV adult vaccine candidate, and maximize ambition.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Defining customer insights, journeys, and segmentation; product positioning; creative strategy, core messaging and content plans; integrated, cross channel promotional mix.
- Partnering with global commercial teams; represent Japan needs into Global VCT to ensure Japan launch is successful including proactive provision of strategic inputs and insights.
- Setting direction and ensuring strategic alignment across functional stakeholders.
- Managing short and long range forecasts.
- Ensuring reliable supply.
- Maintaining detailed understanding of disease and competitive marketplace.
- Fostering an environment of innovation, inclusion, challenge, trust and development.
Candidate Description & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a proven record of new product launch in Japan and people leadership and commercial goal attainment.
This is a highly visible and strategically important role for company. We are looking for an inspiring commercial leader who can lead the way.
- 10 years or more of business, or commercial experience in a Pharmaceutical, Vaccines, Biotech or Consulting firms. Work experience in global functions is a plus.
- Strategy development, particularly in complex and novel environments.
- Demonstrated success in developing & executing brand marketing plans.
- Experience influencing without direct authority across cross-functional teams; ability to influence at all levels & build strong relationships in a matrix environment, including senior leader engagement.
- Drives market and brand opportunity analysis and develops actionable brand insights.
- Understanding of the changing digital environment particularly how this can impact our internal strategy.
- Understanding of channels, pricing, and market access strategies; passion for creating an impact on Public health.
- Learning agility: ability to learn new concepts and data quickly along multiple dimensions - including but not limited to scientific data, business drivers/ challenges.
- Financial acumen and P&L mindset.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, competitive environment; feels driven to conquer uncharted territory.
- Strong governance mindset.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- English Language level: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; ability to convey complex information simply.
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10〜18 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing