・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory
Commercial real estate company
Within the Enterprise-focused business, the Real Estate Advisory Team ("REA") sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Real Estate, and Product. REA is tasked with identifying and scaling new business opportunities that will define and drive the strategic agenda of the Enterprise business. Real Estate Advisory team members are primarily focused on executing high impact, large-scale real estate transactions across our most substantial and fastest-growing accounts.
Simultaneously, REA plays a key role to keep the business aligned with the long term financial goal of the company. As a POC of revenue optimization, detect high-demand buildings and provide feedback on pricing to the Sales & Finance team, in order to find the best pricing point.
REA is responsible for the financial underwriting & analysis of transactions, the production and presentation of compelling deal materials for key client partners (CEOs, CFOs, Heads of Real Estate), and the creation and codification of new deal structures and products.
- Review the sales performance of each building and optimizing the revenue in order to keep the business on track towards its financial goals
- Deploy & build Excel models to analyse, evaluate, & price solutions for client opportunities.
- Own an end-to-end sales process - partnering with internal and external partners - from pitch and structuring through negotiation and close.
- Build relationships with the sales team, and provide expert consultation to senior executives to establish the REA team as a trusted business partner.
- Undertake strategic initiatives to drive overall growth and efficiency in the business, including in collaboration with other cross-functional departments.
- Develop new products & structures to expand our suite of solutions and drive deeper relationships with our key accounts
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of financial modeling experience, preferably with significant exposure to commercial real estate and enjoyment of negotiation
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and align the interests of multiple partners
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment with a loose playbook
- Ability to explain the details with strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Japanese
- Experience in a fast-paced, analytical, and results-oriented environment
- Multidisciplinary big picture thinker, self-starter, independent-minded, team player
- Easily distill the complex into the simple
- Client facing experience and Real estate expertise preferred
6-8 million JPY + Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance