☑Japanese language required
☑English language required
Global IT Security Company
- Identifying and closing opportunities with prospective merchants to generate new Online Fraud, Payments and Chargeback Management revenues in a sustainable and profitable manner.
- Developing and executing a sales strategy that targets Japanese merchants with large transactional volmes and a stong online presence.
- Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two - three quarters in the future at all times.
- Generate prospect meetings via cold calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, warm leads from Client Mangers, and creativity through established relationships in the payments eco-system.
- Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to prospective merchants.
- Own request for proposals, business cases, proof of concepts and other support materials.
- Demonstrating the compelling value of our fraud solutions in technical and non technical communications to a wide variety of stakeholders involed in the buying process (CEO, CFO, CTO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection).
- Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post sale support, system performance /configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team.
- Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management.
- Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends.
- Exceptional leadership - someone who leads from the front and can build a loyal followership
- Experience in dealing with sophisticated and demanding client structures requiring consultative sales and solutions oriented skills with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment and other compelling financial, operational and customer benefits for clients.
- Proven ability to work in a small team environment where collaboration and teamwork are essential for success
- High level sales or executive presentation skills with the ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organization.
- Ability to leverage and navigate key relationships held by multiple parties
- Strong cross-functional capabilities with the ability to synthesise finance, marketing and operational issues and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse the competition and changes in the marketplace, identify and take action to meet competitive threats.
- The ability to think beyond classical selling parameters to create new approaches, solutions and "win- win" scenarios in securing new partner business.
- Agility to learn from mistakes and remains committed to finding solutions despite difficulties and uncertainty.
In addition to the above attributes, candidates will be regarded favorably if they can demonstrate:
- A good understanding of the current online fraud prevention landscape in Japan (and globally) including existing vendors, market trends, regulatory drivers, value propositions, service capabilities and key differentiators
- Flexibility to work across time zones beyond APAC (US & UK) as and when necessary
- A strong command of English alongside proficient Japanese speaking and writing skills
- You must have a Bachelor degree in a related field whilst a post graduate degree will be viewed favorably.
- English Language level: Preferably Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9.5~15.75 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Information Technology