☑Foreign business ☑English language required
Global Insurance Company
- Our Japan IT NextGen platform team is responsible for building the systems that support customer claim processing via multiple channels and further integration it with our supply chain system. We focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience, quickly delivering new product initiatives and helping our stakeholders provide highly responsive customer service.
- The successful candidate will serve as a solution architect potentially working on a variety of IT systems in an environment of fast paced change and diverse demands. Cloud based system design specialization is expected, also the ability to work in a variety of technological and business contexts is required.
- Do you know how to deliver scalable and reliable systems? Can you ensure performance, quality and security while delivering a product that delivers a seamless user experience? Do you enjoy discussing innovative ideas with your peers, coming up with great solutions and passing on your knowledge to others frequently? We're looking for cloud architect who is passionate about delivering reliable, predictable software, have a love for solving hard problems, and enjoy learning about new technology.
What You'll Do:
- Take on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day. Think through open ended problems, and continuously improve and deliver results
- Guide teams to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Drive architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Establish and ensure new best practices are implemented effectively.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals in global teams·
- Act as a technical liaison between business, service engineering teams and support.
- Demonstrate expertise in presenting complex information to senior audiences; effectively facilitate conversations leading to solutions.
- Utilize Cloud Architecture (AWS) with Serverless and high availability best practices
- Work in Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies, using CI, CD best practices with knowledge of DevOps and cloud infrastructure scripts (CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Drive automate deployment efforts and delivery of code using cloud technologies
- Maintain working knowledge of the company's applications and system integration
- Ensure code complies with security policies and guidelines
- 10 years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions
- Experience in scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures
- Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available applications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Communication skills including experience presenting to all levels of stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in technical field (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS
- A Masters Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree
- AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associates, Developer, Professional
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working in team
Who's A Great Match For Us?:
- Highly-motivated, solution architect with a passion for solution design and expertise in CI/CD based cloud-based deployments
- Deep technical skill in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
- Awareness of technology trends and how they impact the way businesses consume IT
- Expertise with object-oriented and functional paradigm and cloud-based serverless services in AWS
- Expert AWS knowledge across core concepts such as VPC, Landing Zone, Networking and security primitives (e.g. Network ACLs, Security Groups & firewalls, Internet and NAT Gateways)
- Strong AWS knowledge across components such as ECS, RDS, CloudTrails, CloudWatch, Cognito, IAM, KMS, Lambda, Code Pipeline, CloudFormation, GuardDuty, SecurityHub, Inspector,
- Familiarity with ETL, data migration and integrating third party systems
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
English Language level: Business level
Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Work permission in Japan required
10~12M million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Other