※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Salary] 8~13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
We are looking for a highly motivated lawyer to join our team. In coordination with other lawyers and analysts of the Legal department, you will be responsible for working on a wide range of legal matters, including general internal inquiries, escalated user-related questions, marketing materials, intellectual property and corporate governance. You will closely interact with various business teams. You have a proactive work style, and are accustomed to working with people all over the world. You will need to be passionate about problem-solving while showing great attention to detail.
- Advising on escalated user questions, internal inquiries about operations, dispute, law enforcement requests, and language reviews (such as email communications, articles, etc.).
- Reviewing company's marketing materials to ensure they are legally compliant
- Advising on questions related to trademarks, copyrights, new product/program/marketing campaign names, or intellectual property
- Preparing or reviewing corporate documents required by Japan's corporate law
- Remaining up-to-date on legislative developments that may affect the company, and identifying potential strategic changes
- Working closely and effectively with our Legal and other departments' members, as well as other affiliates in Recruit group
- Completing other related duties and special projects as assigned
- 当社のビジネスやHR Tech業界の新しい法律分野への興味や意欲
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Legal