☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
Global Insurance Company
Infrastructure technology server engineer, who possesses extensive management experience with support vendors, strategize with diverse technologies, including but not limited to Virtual Servers, Distributed Servers, Enterprise Servers, Storage and operating system life cycle, patch management, network configuration automation tool and process implementation
- Lead to implement new technology in VMware, Server, Storage and etc.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside operation team
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including patching, automation, lifecycle.
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-6+ years of job experience in SIer, Could Service provider, IT product vendor or IT engineer in Financial industry.
- Following experience in Large-scale environment(server 1000+ is better)
- Improve server operation and process
- Design and improve Disaster Recovery
- Incident, Problem and Change management for ITIL based
- Troubleshoot and cause analysis
- Plan lifecycle and manage budget
- ・ 5+ years of experience as Infrastructure engineer, and required following experience in Operating System, Hardware, Virtual Environment and/or Storage
- Building Infrastructure and design configuration
- BAU operation
- Security hardening
- Communication with related teams (vendor, US tam, Business team etc)
- Nice to have : Windows, Redhat, Solaris, AIX, Vmware ESXi, Dell VxRail, SAN, NAS, Backup
- Good analytical and documentation skills.
- Good teamwork and communication skill, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to foster strong partnerships with business customers, peer groups and vendors.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud (knowledge of cloud resource deployment principles or usage of specific cloud technologies)
- Windows 2012,or later, Redhat 7 or later, VMware 6 or later certifications preferred.
- Japanese: Advanced
- English: Intermediate or above
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Other