☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Senior Specialist, Client Solutions
Financial Services - Financial Data and Analytics Company - " Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For"
Financial data and analytics company that providers integrated financial information and analytical applications to the investment global community.
- Sensational Growth: They have created many opportunities for employees for investment professional and great place to launch a career. Young employees are given training, mentorship, and responsibilities.
- Offers competitive salaries and generous benefit packages.
This role is for applicants who would like to join our Client Solutions team.
- Manage projects for new and existing clients that can vary from short projects at small investment banks to large multi-months projects at large financial institutions
- Advise on and create proprietary investment processes that are tailored to individual clients using our highly configurable software and workflow tools
- Partner with clients in their digital transformation
- Accompany the sales team periodically to product demos to advise potential clients on usage of the software and suggest potential workflows based on previous experience with existing clients
- Learn how to configure reports to publish company and sector research, and fine tune client workflows for maximized productivity
- Manage and support existing clients by solving problems, training users, and providing exemplary customer service
- Understand the value proposition we provide to each client (i.e. why they bought it and continue to use it)
- Build diverse relationships with the contacts at our clients
- Leverage cross-team collaboration to identify opportunities to grow the business
- Understand our product strategy and proactively guide clients to the optimal solution
- Proactively involve our generalist teams in your work and clients.
- Work with the Product Development team to ensure client feedback is properly communicated into product enhancements
- Frequent travel will be required
- Proactive and independent work ethic
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills, and solid organizational skills are required
- Background knowledge in programming or data management not required, but demonstrated critical thinking ability and a willingness to learn new technologies is critical
- Focused on guiding clients towards optimal solutions i.e. working strategically
- Both oral and written fluency in Japanese and English
- Product Specific
- Knowledge of or strong interest in working with programming languages (FQL, Visual Basic, SQL…)
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7-9 million JPY +Bonus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance