・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
Senior Sales Manager
The position is based in our Tokyo or Osaka office in Japan.
Looking for a Senior Sales Manager to lead mobility transformation. This role will be client facing role, looking over hire (ハイヤー) companies management and support in our sales planning. This role will be associated with operations and marketing teams, in driving supply acquisition, supply engagement, and driver experience management.
- Lead in sales planning, support management teams in defining supply acquisition and supply engagement strategy
- Lead in sales pitch and daily sales activities management
- Drive driver experience improvement action plans, recommend the best solution among multiple approaches
- Develop analytics and insights with data on supply performance, improve supply partners' experience and sales productivity
- Develop relationships and processes with hire companies' stakeholders to identify and address business issues, gaps in target achievement, and drive scalable resolution.
- Ability to build sales strategy with roadmap and measurable goals, break down into sales actions with proper accountable owners, and drive end-to-end execution
- 7+ years of experience in sales with client facing experience
- Demonstrated ability to earn trust, effectively communicate, and build strong relationships with external stakeholders and senior leadership
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail, and a data-driven analytical approach
- Native Japanese speaking, business level English would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Marketing, Strategy / Planning