☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Senior Outbound Sales Manager
Global E-Commerce Company
About the Role：
We are seeking a sales manager to lead our outbound sales representatives - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind. (Due to the current situation, the sales model will be inside sales via phone, emails and online conferencing tools.) You will ensure that the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with your peer sales managers, city operations team, onboarding team, and with support from restaurant operations and marketing to scale and innovate sales from the ground up.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points：
+1 - 2years Team Leadership Experience.
Has experience for Sales Force.
English (business level)
- Build and manage a successful Outbound sales acquisition team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the SMB and broader restaurants organization in regards to customer engagement, onboarding, restaurant partnerships & expansion plans.
- Drive and monitor successful execution to achieve results. Implement an efficient sales management system, and drive the sales discipline required to achieve sustainable results.
- Execute in short-term with a high sense of urgency and accountability while maintaining a vision and preparing for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local, regional and global support, operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, and finance teams to grow your business.
- Create a high performance culture in your team centered on customer focus, including hiring & coaching for continuous growth.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance
- leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development.
- Sales transformation skills, stakeholder influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success.
- English Language level: Fluent
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10~15 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Sales, Information Technology