[Position] Senior Manager, Warehouse & Distribution Hub CAR-T
[Salary] 10~15 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Set-up and maintain procedures, processes for CAR-T apheresis/finished product management with distribution hubs (service providers)
- Ensure sufficient capacity for products management and storage is available in line with supply forecasts
- Manage service providers and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations (GMP, GDP, ATMP guidelines) by working with relevant internal functions (e.g. QA, Security)
- Work with Logistics to ensure time delivery of CAR-T products across the Japan CAR-T supply network between manufacturing sites and distribution hubs.
- Manage cell material handling and storage for leukapheresis, intermediate and drug product as required
- Develop and track KPI`s at service providers
- Collaborating with CTDO functions where needed e.g. the External Manufacturing / Logistics team and the Production team to set-up and maintain effective interfaces
- Working with the service providers and internal functions to set-up and maintain Chain-of-Identity (COI) and using adequate IT systems.
- Ensure adequate agreements are in place (SLAs, COPs).
- Provide management updates to the current plan status, future expectations, challenges that are envisioned and potential synergistic opportunities
- Ensure staff at CSP is appropriately trained and qualified for the activities they perform
- Accountable for organizing physical counts and performing monthly reconciliation of the company owned inventories stored at all CSP's. Investigate and adjust discrepancies in collaboration with Finance.
- Oversee Author deviation investigations and own applicable corrective actions, ensuring compliance with internal standards and regulatory requirements and manage process for product destruction.
- Define warehousing and system interface procedures where required
- Provide inventory analysis to internal customers as required. Identify process improvements throughout the supply chain process, both operationally and systematically
- Create an environment of teamwork, open communication, and sense of urgency
- Foster a culture of compliance and strong environmental, health, and safety performance
- Promote a mindset of continuous improvement, problem solving, and prevention
- Ability to work independently
- Hands-on expertise in cGMP warehousing, supply chain, demand tools, ERP systems, cold chain logistics, and domestic/international distribution
- Ability to prioritize and provide clear direction to team members in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to rapidly solve problems and deal with organizational complexity
- Ability to interface cross-functionally both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a matrix team
- High organization skills with ability to multi-task several objectives in parallel
- Ability to drive processes and decisions to closure, is persistent in reaching the goals
- Proficient computer skills with Oracle, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, as to manage communication with internal stakeholders abroad.
Flex time, Remote work system
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain