・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑リモートワーク可能
Senior Japan Program Leader
Independently conduct following activities effectively:
●Develop an integrated development strategy for Japan
・Create the most competitive strategy based on regulatory requirements and commercial needs
・Seek to bring new products to the market through the fastest and cost optimized approach
・ Provide inputs to Global Program Team (GPT), ensuring Japan development strategy is integrated into the global development strategy
・Ensure alignment on the program development strategies within Japan Program Team (JPT) and with relevant stakeholders including governance bodies in Japan (e.g., JMDC, Japan Pharma Committee) and GPT
・Represent JPT in GPT and the appropriate decision bodies in Japan
● Lead the Japan Program Team
・Maintain motivation within the team: Foster trust and transparency within the team in order to optimize team performance
・For program-related activities, provide regular feedback to team members concerning their contribution to the team performance to achieve target objectives
・Actively seek feedback from team members on his/her own performance, and on how the team interactions/decisions/meetings could be improved
●Be accountable for advancing programs on time, within (external) budget at required quality
・Define and plan development timelines and milestones in alignment with JPT members, key bodies in Japan and GPT
・Drive and steer the implementation of the pro etc. strategies in Japan, by leading JPTs and cooperating with GPTs.
・Proactively develop proposals to manage/mitigate/resolve risks for a pro etc. in Japan
・Hold JPT members responsible for committed timelines and budgets in Japan
●Support Launch Team s pre-/post-launch activities from technical, clinical, medical and
regulatory perspectives, for successful launch in Japan.
●Coach JPMs and JPLs
●Propose cross-program improvement ideas, and lead related task force
- University Degree or above
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience is mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience in several key development strategy related functions is mandatory, including the experiences as a core member in NDA filing to approval/launch for project(s) in charge.
- Demonstrated capability to lead highly complicated programs, making alignments with various stakeholders
- Full professional working proficiency in English (TOEIC L&R 860 and TOEIC Speaking 150 or GBC 1.8)
- Fluent writing and communication in Japanese required
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Project Management, Health Care Provider, Other