☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Senior Fixed Asset Accountant, Finance
Global Healthcare Company
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Responsible for fixed asset related accounting and tax where scope includes proper CAPEX/OPEX accounting, depreciation, leases, asset inventory, ARO, LHI and other related items.
In the fixed asset area, responsibilities are
- Hands-on day-to-day accounting and related activities
- Be the source of technical guidance for entire Finance Team.
- Prepare monthly P/L and B/S based on IFRS and company requirements
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting package to HQ
- Handle audits by external and internal auditors
- Work with other Finance teams, other teams, businesses, and other departments as required to improve financial processes and comply with all internal control/audit requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with FP&A team with regards to various tasks such as preparation of budget vs actual reports, CAPEX management, and ad hoc requests from local management and HQ.
- Leading role in implementation of new fixed asset system and process improvements
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global/regional offices.
This position will enable candidate to
- Gain hands-on experience to apply and further strengthen technical knowledge of finance
- Gain in-depth understanding of working in a dynamic, global atmosphere across a broad range of businesses
- Future rotation to other teams in Finance within 2 years will be available based on the skills and performance of the candidate.
- Gain experience of a team undergoing a transformation towards a "best practice" finance organization
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Past experience at an auditing firm
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in handling uncertainty or the lack of established precedence
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with business and various stakeholders
- English Language level: Business level （speaking, writing, and reading）is a must
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
Social insurance, retirement allowance and more
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday, Annual Leave and more
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Finance, Accounting / Auditing