・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required ☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Senior Data Analyst
Global Insurance Company
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify, hypothesize, and implement the analytics business problems, secure proof of concepts and project delivery
- Deliver analytical solutions for the business, creating compelling explanations and plans to drive adoption in the business
- Collaborate with data management, data governance, compliance teams to assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Design and build interactive visualizations to provide actionable insights into key metrics with multi-dimensional data sets.
- Establish and document standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
- Develop good understanding of company data, databases & tools to access/manage the data. Work closely with data scientists & data engineers to provide data SME support.
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical role or equivalent experience / practical work experience.
- Experience building dashboards using Power BI, Qlik Sense or Tableau.
- Technical Skills: Hands on experience with SQL, Python, R, Scala etc. and willingness to learn new skills as needed. Familiarity & experience with Informatica, PowerBI, PySpark is advantageous.
- Analytical Skills: Familiarity and passion for analytics, including business intelligence, statistics, and predictive approaches.
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Great teammate with ability to work cross-functionally in resolving complex issues
- Self-motivated to continuously upgrade one's domain knowledge, keep abreast of latest developments in the field and evaluate its application in the business area on a consistent basis
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover business issues and identify needs
- Demonstrated ability to present and communicate concisely and clearly with all levels of financial, non-financial, technical, and executive audiences
- Japanese - Business
- English - Intermediate
- Insurance industry domain knowledge
- Azure certifications
- Hands-on experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem & Informatica advantageous
10-12 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology