☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
This role is responsible for implementation activities across Japan for our CPM/EPM software portfolio. Your role is to provide domain expertise, product knowledge and industry experience to deliver a tailored sales experience to the customer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support application design and doing hands-on product implementation
- Project documentations
- As a product trainer, conduct end user training and conduct demos to prospects.
- Build the application end to end
- Participate in user acceptance testing
- Excellent Client interaction / build relation with top Management and handle key business users
- Effective offshore co-ordination for project execution (Web session, conference calls etc.)
- Work as a team to drive for effective on time project deliverables.
- Travel to client location in Asia and drive the solution delivery along with Project Manager.
- 5+ years experience
- In depth knowledge in Financial Planning & Budgeting process of an Organization.
- Sound understanding in Basic Accounting & Financial consolidation process.
- Extensive knowledge of application and database administration tasks, specifically Database Trouble Shooting
- Good Analytical and interpretation skills.
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
7-15 million JPY
- Social insurance
- A commitment to developing a flexible environment to balance work and life responsibilities
- Career and learning opportunities
- Access to health and wellness programs
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Information Technology, Consulting