・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑Foreign business ☑English language required ☑Japanese language required
☑Flex time ☑Hybrid (On-site x Remote)
Senior Accountant for GL/AP
Global Jewelry Brand Company
- Supervise AP and payment process in cooperation with 3 staffs.
- Proactively be involved in インボイス制度 new tax regulation and organize
- operational flow.
- Assist in the improvement in internal controls related to AP.
- Work closely with IS&T and concerned departments to investigate and resolve system issues.
- Manage whole payment process including withholding tax
- Deliver treasury reposting in compliance with a parent company's instructions
- Manage vendor registration process considering internal control.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reporting on general accounting, such as accruals.
- Prepare documents on AP/Treasury for audit and explain as necessary to auditors.
- Declare business facility tax.
- Deliver asset data to insurance agency for proper coverage.
- Gather necessary information from colleagues and advise a suitable operational flow after risk assessment.
- Provide helpful information to other departments and stores to improve efficiency and
- their satisfaction while ensuring compliance.
- Offer training sessions to store/office colleagues.
- Special projects as required.
- Support team members in other finance processes.
Finance Manager / Positions in Accounting, Business Planning & Control team
Education: University Degrees in Economic/Finance/Business major
- Minimum 5 years' accounting experience in operational company
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Experience in retail business is a plus
- Ability to develop good work relationship with all other departments
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasking and control deadlines.
- Action oriented
- Ability to work under stress
Language: Business level English language
5 ~ 8 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flextime / core working hours : 11am to 3pm
Full 2 holiday week (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing