☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Global Warranty company
[Your Day To Day Responsibilities ]
Your responsibilities includes but not limited to :
- Establish an inventory planning process including parts kitting and repair store consignment stock.
- Ensure 99% availability of repair shop parts and replacement device stock.
- Work closely with 3rd party logistics and logistics team, on setting delivery rules and procedures
- Work with customer service (Customer Experience) teams to address urgent customer needs
- Build operational dashboards to monitor key performance indicators
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to meet business requirements and coordinate with Change Lead to monitor all supply chain activities and resolve availability issues.
- Join various projects such as new services programs and improvement, to ensure optimal inventory level at all times to serve customers.
- Maintain and improve the working relationships with, internal business functions, and external vendors
YOU'RE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU [ARE]:
- Experienced in project management with an emphasis on operations, processes, and vendor management
- Analytically-minded: you can not only come up with an idea (the "what's"), but the "why's", "how's", and "when's", too...along with the data to back it up!
- Incredibly detail-oriented and able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, extremely dynamic environment
- Driven to make an impact on the business: you're scrappy and don't give up
- Willingness to work alongside repair technicians to solve operational problems
- Great team-player and able to work well with people internal and external to the organization
- BA or BS from top school required. MS in Operations, Engineering, Business, Economics, Statistic or other advanced degree from a top school a plus
- 3+ years of work experience (not including internships) is required. Preferred backgrounds include management skills, operations/planning management professionals, and high-caliber individuals from all fields
- Advanced skills with Excel, experience with PowerPoint, and Word is required
- Strong analytical skills to drive fact-based decision making; experience with Salesforce, SQL, Python and Tableau a plus but not a requirement
- A strong record of rolling up sleeves and tactical execution
- English Language level: Business level (verbal and written)
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10~12 million JPY
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Competitive Salaries and bonus
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Work environment where your opinion matters
- Career advancement based on merit versus time served
- To be a part of an extraordinarily talented team
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain