・Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
・Applicants must be able to speak fluent ~ native level Japanese (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
☑外資系企業 ☑英語力が必要 ☑フレックス勤務 ☑ハイブリッド勤務（オフィスXリモート）
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Full-Stack Salesforce Engineer with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
- Lead Design, Coding and Unit testing phase, and Change request or bug fixing raised during test phase based on Business requirements and Functional&Non-Functional specification documents
- As a Salesforce SME, navigate team to do the best Salesforce application design (Configuration and Customization).
- Lead Integration development with surrounding systems. Understand data structure in the source systems and write/review Integration specification documents.
- Collaborate with ETL&EAI development team.
- Collaborate with onsite and offshore (India) members, and people from other teams, and lead to the goal as a Salesforce development SME.
- Integration development between surrounding systems (batch, bulk, asynchronous, synchronous)
- Review Functional/Non-Functional specification documents, technical documents, Unit test case&results and Code
- Continuous improvement of Salesforce development standard, CICD environments to keep good quality of applications
- Provide the best approach for several types of Manulife security standards on Salesforce platform
- Work in both Waterfall and Agile projects as Salesforce development lead
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, development, support, and practice development efforts
- 3rd party SaaS products Implementation and maintenance
- Provide L3 Production support for bug fixing and application enhancement, including Incident report creation and reporting.
- Planning and Estimation based on high-level requirements
- Experience and fundamental knowledge of Data integration development.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Application Builder, Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Knowledge and experience of Sales cloud, Service cloud, Partner/Customer community site
- Knowledge and experience of Agile, DevOps tools and CICD development cycle
- Have team spirit, proactive mind set and work together in mutual respect.
Skills & Competency:
- Japanese and English: Business level
- At least 3 years development experience with any type of data base
Seniority Level： Associate
Job Function: Information Technology