☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Sales Specialist, Wealth
Global Fintech Company
We are looking for an experienced and driven sales person with expertise in the Wealth Management Solutions space. You will be responsible for driving new sales in Japan by selling our Wealth Solutions to both existing and new clients.
Your target customers will be financial service institutions and fintech companies in Japan.
Based in Tokyo, as part of Asia Sales team, you will be responsible for pro-actively prospecting, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- Proactively drive pipeline and gross sales
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Develop the sales strategy for the Wealth Proposition within their defined territory
- Provide insights and share our thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
- Act as the 'voice of the customer' by feeding back product and content requirements to our Market Development teams
- Extensive sales experience, with a consistent track record of selling into the financial services industry
- A strong understanding of the Wealth workflow across Front, Middle and Back office including both F2F and digital space (Online Broker business)
- Understanding of the industry trends and competitor offerings within the Wealth space
- A self starter who demonstrates the following characteristics - Commitment, Curiosity, Courage and Confidence
- Strong, communication skills with a 'flexible professional attitude'
- Comfortable communicating at all levels in an organization
- Ability to interact with customers in a consultative, face-to-face selling environment in a way that builds value for the customer and facilitates opportunities for future sales
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
- Strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies
- A Team Player - ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to win complex deals
- Able to travel to customer locations
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
10 -17 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance