☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Sales Planning & Operation Manager
◆Key Purpose of Position:
This position is specifically responsible for the management of:
- Trade Spending Budget (Rebate, SPTD, Trade A&P incl. Bar Call)
- Performance Bonus KPI Validation & Tracking
- POSM / Menu support
- Other necessary analysis and supports for commercial operations to effectively ensure full implementation of commercial strategy
- Issue findings and resolving to daily operation for seamless business execution with back office
- Take the lead in integrating new ways of working to optimize business around trade spending, especially for Automation of T&E
◆Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Budget planning and management:
- Plan and manage Budget through proper revision and / or re-allocation of trade expenses (SPTD and Trade A&P) when deemed necessary in close cooperation with FBA team
2.Performance Bonus KPI planning and tracking:
- Develop Performance Bonus KPI in closer cooperation with Sales management team for better implementation of key sales activities and initiatives to be supported by timely analysis through proper communication with sales branches
3.POSM management and support
- Facilitate to ensure better POSM management and support in collaboration with Regional Sales Director (head of On-trade), Trade Marketing team, Key on-trade managers and Partner Vendors.
4.Other roles to contribute to business efficiency
- Improve accuracy of CRM / PROS data management through regular basis maintenance.
- Oversee various information registration and customer service support (Product coding, Pricing, Trade announcement, external product information system etc.)
- Accelerate the collaboration and support with / to CSC team to establish Quality Assurance Measures
- 4-year university graduate or above
- Manager of Corporate Planning or Operation Department at alcohol, food, beverages and FMCG
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
9〜11 million JPY
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Business Development