☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Sales Finance Partner
Global Pharmaceutical Company
This finance partnering role, reporting to Finance Partner, Respiratory, JMD and Sales within the Japan Pharma Finance organization is accountable for finance partnering to Pharma sales heads, financial performance, planning & forecasting and deriving insights from financial and non-financial information to influence fast paced decision making.
As well as supporting planning and forecasting performance analysis for wider Respiratory and JMD team.
Key responsibilities and ownership areas, include supporting the Finance Partner, Respiratory, JMD and Sales on the following:
- Strategy, Business Planning & Performance Management
- Ensure finance fundamentals in place, coordinating across one finance teams
- Own overall sales organization financial performance management, including risk based management monitoring
- Lead monthly performance reviews and financial performance of sales teams
- Partner with the business teams for planning / budgeting process
- Prepare financial option analysis / scenario planning to provide clear inputs / recommendations
- Margin & Cashflow Enhancement
- Own transformation project plan delivery
- Be a key player to deliver initiatives to optimise SG&A through innovative cost control; using internal and external benchmarking (where available) to understand best-in-class
- Develop with procurement priority initiatives to support the optimization of controllable SG&A cost
- Required Skill, Experience, Etc.
~5 yrs of Financial Control and Commercial Finance experience
Degree in Finance or Accounting Preferred Qualification
MBA or Financially qualified, with internationally recognized Finance Qualification or through strong experience at a senior level. Good knowledge of Finance standards, systems and processes is desirable.
- English Language level: proficient English preferred
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
8~14 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
childcare leave, nursing leave,
Special unpaid leave: maternity leave, outpatient leave, child nursing leave, school event leave, nursing leave, public injury leave, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate, Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance, Analyst