☑English language required
☑Japanese language required
Risk Manager, Risk Management Department
European Asset Management company
To be in charge of Risk monitoring in line with FSA's Guidelines for Supervision/Inspection Manual and Group procedures, that is:
- To perform independent control of all funds and mandates existing in our company (market risks, counterparty risk, liquidity risk, compliance with investment guideline), with a particular focus on internally/externally delegated funds.
- To organize periodical portfolio review meetings with the investment teams and the other internal stakeholders including overseas entities.
- To back up other team member's tasks such as monitoring operational risk, handling operational incidents and monitoring fund performance.
- Good experience and knowledge on the asset management industry
- Good knowledge on Japanese laws and regulations related to investment management
- Good experience and knowledge on data management and quantitative works
- Experience and knowledge on risk management and/or portfolio management is a plus
- Readiness to perform "hands-on" work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English (at business level)
- Microsoft Office tools at business level, Advanced Programming in VBA, SQL and Python or Power BI, standard internet skill, adaptability to external vendor systems
- English Language level: Business level
- Japanese Language level: Fluent - Native Level (Equivalent to JLPT N1)
- Work permission in Japan required
11-13 million JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance